Cavendish Scott’s 1-day Risk Management workshop will help you identify the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 with regard to process risk management and identify the tools and techniques to implement a risk-based approach within your management system.
On completion of the ISO risk management course, you will be able to apply your knowledge to identify, classify, quantify and treat risks and develop an action plan to implement a risk approach within your organizations.
- The process approach, performance indicators and risk
- The “Plan-Do-Check-Act” principle
- The key elements of a quality management system, management of documents/records, deviations, corrective and preventive actions
- Management responsibility, management representative and management review
- Measurement, analysis and continuous improvement on customer satisfaction, quality management effectiveness through internal audits, process performance and conformity to product requirements
- What are internal audits
- Why are internal audits conducted
- What preparatory work should be carried out before an audit
- What to pay attention to during the audit
- What is a good audit report
- What aspects are important in monitoring audit results, corrective and preventive actions
Students receive comprehensive course manuals with reference materials.
Who Should Attend:
This ISO risk management course is recommended for anyone involved in designing, implementing, maintaining and improving a quality management system and/or performing internal audits of a quality management system, such as quality officers, managers and auditors. No prior knowledge of auditing, quality management systems or ISO 9001:2008 is required prior to attending this course.