Cavendish Scott’s 2-day ISO 9001 Requirements Training course teaches a general understanding of the concepts of the ISO 9001:2015 standard and how the requirements impact the day-to-day operations of organizations in any industry. Experienced instructors explain the clauses of ISO 9001:2015 in detail providing a base for understanding the Quality Management Principles and includes auditing the requirements of the standard. Students learn by participating in group exercises and in-depth discussions.
- Understand quality management definitions, concepts, and guidelines
- Understand the purpose of the ISO 9000 series
- Understand the requirements of the ISO 9001:2015 standard
- Understand the seven Quality Management Principles
- Understand the process approach
- Auditing to requirements
- How to identify nonconformities
- Purpose and content of an audit report
Students receive comprehensive course manuals with reference materials.
Who Should Attend:
- Any individual requiring a working knowledge and understanding of ISO 9001 standard
- Quality Professionals/Consultants
- Presidents/Vice Presidents/CEOs
- ISO Coordinators/Management Representatives
- Laboratory quality professionals
- Accredited auditors requiring the competency to audit Quality Management Systems
A prior review of the ISO 9001:2015 standard is required and internal audit experience is suggested for this course. Knowledge of the Annex SL is suggested.
Certificates of completion are provided to those who attend the class.